We collect information you provide usYou may provide the following information to us:
- personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number, date of birth or other contact information, when you register with the Yayoi Member Website, or contact us by phone or through the Yayoi Member Website;
- transaction information, including information about products you buy, prices, method of payment and payment details;
- account information, such as your user name or password (or anything else that identifies you) used to access the Yayoi Member Website; and
- other personal information you choose to give us when you interact with us.
We collect information through automated methodsWe may use automated technology to collect information from your mobile device when you use the Yayoi Member Website. Automated technologies may include cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels, and other tracking technologies. There is more information below about cookies and other technologies.
We may collect information about your:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type;
- type of mobile device and its settings;
- unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device;
- device and component serial numbers;
- advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers;
- referring website (a site that has led you to ours) or application;
- online activity on other websites, applications or social media;
- communications to us or regarding us on social media; and
- activity related to how you use the Yayoi Member Website.
We collect information from other sourcesWe may collect information about you from other companies and organizations. We may also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us through social media.
How we use the information we collectHaving accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Contact you regarding our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Yayoi Member Website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions or special events to you.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Yayoi Member Website.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Yayoi Member Website.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity, keep your account secure.
- Comply with applicable law.
How we disclose the information we collectWe may use or disclose information about you with only your consent and in accordance with our purpose of the data collection. We supervise our employees, officers, or operatives not to use and/or disclose information about you other than the purpose of the data collection and disclosure, except:
- it is for the achievement of the purpose relating to the preparation of the historical documents or the archives for public interest, or for the purpose relating to research or statistics, in which the suitable measures to safeguard the your rights and freedoms are put in place;
- it is for preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body or health;
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- it is necessary for legitimate interests of the company or any other persons or juristic persons other than the company, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights of your personal information;
- it is for your benefit and the consent cannot be obtained at such time;
- it is for the purpose of investigation of the inquiry authorities or adjudication of a competent court;
- it is necessary for compliance with laws to which the company is subjected; The Personal Data Protection Act, The Electronic Transactions Act, The Telecommunications Business Act, The Anti-Money Laundering Act, The Civil and Criminal Code, The Civil Procedure Code, and The Criminal Procedure Code.
Third-Party Service ProvidersWe may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including fulfilling your orders, payment processing, data analysis, customer service, managing promotions, contests, price draws and sweepstakes, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These third parties are obligated to protect your information.
OthersIt may be necessary – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities – for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purpose of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary and appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale all or part of our business, we may transfer any and all personal information we have collected to the relevant third party, which is obligated to protect your information.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember and/or obtain information about the user.
A “web beacon” is a small object or image that is embedded into a web page, application, or email and is used to track activity. They are also sometimes referred as pixels and tags.
We may use these technologies to:
- uniquely identify you or your device;
- allow you to access and use the Yayoi Member Website, where without them, the Yayoi Member Website may not work properly;
- improve our products and services;
- help us monitor the performance (e.g., traffic errors, page load time, popular sections, etc.) of the Yayoi Member Website;
- remember you, for your convenience, when you visit the Yayoi Member Website;
- help customize your experience;
- to market to you through targeted advertising; and
Use the options in your web browsers if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all features available on a website.
Policy for ChildrenThe Yayoi Member Website is designed and intended for use by adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 10. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 10, please contact us using the contact information provided below. In addition, if we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 10, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Third –Party WebsitesThe Yayoi Member Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. If you visit these linked websites, you should read their privacy policies, terms and conditions, and their other policies. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third parties.
Information SecurityWe use appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security if you provide personal information.
Rights in Your Personal InformationWe may use or disclose information about you with only your consent and in accordance with our purpose of the data collection. We supervise our employees, officers, or operatives not to use and/or disclose information about you other than the purpose of the data collection and disclosure, except:
- You have the right to access to and obtain copy of your personal information or request the disclosure of the acquisition of your personal information, unless we are entitled to reject your request under the law or court order or such request will adversely affect the rights and freedom of others.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal information, where such information is inaccurate or incomplete, and make your personal information up-to-date, complete, and not misleading.
- You have the right to request us to erase or destroy your personal information or anonymize your personal information to become the anonymous data which cannot identify you, unless we must put in place the protection of such information in accordance with the law.
- You have the right to request us to temporarily or permanently suspend the use of your personal information.
- You have the right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, unless we are entitled to legally reject your request.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in the electronic form or request us to send or transfer such information to third parties, unless it is impossible to do so because of the technical circumstances or we are entitled to legally reject your request.
- 7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time pursuant to the methods and means set forth by us, unless the nature of consent does not allow such withdrawal. However, the withdrawal of your consent may affect your use of the Yayoi Member Website.
- 8. You have the right to make a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Committee or their office in the event that we do not comply with the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562 (2019).
MK Interfood Company Limited
1200 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260